Agastya International Foundation
Agastya International Foundation is a charitable education trust that runs the world's largest mobile hands-on science education program for economically disadvantaged children and Government school teachers.
Work and Achievements
Achievements and Recognitions
- Agastya receives humanitarian prize money from former President of India, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.Agastya partners with Dr.Kalam in Bihar through the Mobile Lab program.
- Featured on “Amazing Indians”, Times Now News Channel.
- Agastya wins Google Impact Awards in India for revolutionary TechLaBike project.
- Agastya’s ‘commitment to action’ was recognized by the Clinton Global Initiative in 2008.
- The Prime Minister’s National Knowledge Commission recommended the Agastya model for India-wide scale-up.
Agastya nominated to list of 100 Global Innovators in April 2013 by Rockefeller Foundation
Fund Utilisation Statement
The funds raised will be utilized for operating Agastya’s programs such as Mobile Science Labs, Science Centres, Lab-in- Box, Operation Vasantha (Community Program).