The organisation aspires to empower children and women with healthcare, awareness & education and skill development opportunities.
Work and Achievements
• In our constant endeavours, the foundation has been successfully providing health awareness and medical facilities, sanitation and nutrition for adolescent girls and women.
• The foundation is also promoting special immunisation camps and programmes so that a disease-free future is ensured for the children.
• Naari Jeevan Srot is one of the many initiatives by the foundation which is running successfully all over India and is highly appreciated by the society and the media.
• A counselling camp “Shine Camp- Educating Women for a Better Tomorrow” was organised by the foundation which aimed at spreading awareness related to issues such as health, cleanliness and significance of nutritional diet specifically amongst the adolescent girls.
• A special workshop was conducted at GMR CSR office where our expert doctors spoke about the specialised vocational training programs for adolescent girls, encouraging them to move ahead on the path of financial independence and self-sufficiency.
• In the collaborative campaign with UNICEF, our expert team visited the rural areas of Raipur and Assam to create awareness about the importance of routine immunisation for underprivileged children.
• Gaudium Foundation is also actively creating awareness and participating in “The Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan” launched by the Government of India by providing free of cost comprehensive and quality antenatal care to pregnant women on 9th of every month and also encouraging many more private doctors to join in and provide free treatment on 9th of every month.
Fund Utilisation Statement
The funds raised would be beneficial in providing healthcare, sanitation, nutrition, education and skill development activities to children and women and in spreading awareness by the means of health camps, seminars, workshops, school health programmes etc.