PardadaPardadi Education Society
Rural development through the education, empowerment and employment of girls and women.
Work and Achievements
PPES works with over 1400 girls and 5000 women in over 70 villages of Anupshahr in Western Uttar Pradesh. Our objective is to socially and economically empower rural girls and women for which wework on four verticals namely, education, health & hygiene, community development, and economicempowerment. All our programmes are run with the ultimate aim of ensuring financial independencefor these girls and women and ensuring that they are uplifted to be equal and contributing members oftheir families and communities.
- 3000 admissions since 2000 from those sections of society where the overall school enrolment rate is between 10-26%
- 437 girls cleared 10th and 215 girls cleared 12th till 2017 with a pass rate of 100% since 2013
- 84 girls to be enrolled in higher studies by August 2017
- 72 PPES graduates employed in jobs
- 4385 village women impacted through community development initiatives
- Increased income of INR 62 lacs through Dairy Best Practice initiative
- Milk collection centres with Mother Dairy in 2 villagesleading to an average saving of INR 1200 per day
- 65 women employed in production center
- 92 individual toilets and community toilets in 2 villages
- Solar electricity provided to 43 homes and solar lanterns to 133 homes
Fund Utilisation Statement
To make up for the short fall in our education program.