Sarthak Educational Trust
Sarthak works towards mainstreaming the persons with disability by way of providing them employability through skill development training programs.
Work and Achievements
SARTHAK Educational Trust works towards sustainable growth and livelihood development of the People with Disability through its efficient team of volunteers who impart Skill Development Program to these candidates and thereafter, provide employment in the relevant job profiles. Sarthak is an NGO working for the mainstreaming of PwDs through Skill Development and Employment generation and have successfully trained and placed 3025 & 6100 PwDs across 9 centers in India.
- 3025 PwDs have been trained in the sectors of Tourism & Hospitality, Organized Retail & IT-ITes.
- 6100 PwDs have been successfully placed through in-house placements & Job Fairs in 21 states.
- 325 Children were successfully rehabilitated through Early Intervention Centre.
- 250 school going children with disability were rehabilitated through Sensitisation of stakeholders & Remedial Classes.
- 2 National Conference on Disability, 2 Regional Summits, 40 Round-Table Conferences, Sensitisation Workshops, and various Street Plays, and Information Drives have been managed as advocacy initiatives.
We works for mainstreaming PwDs through Early Intervention, Inclusive Education, Skill Development, Sustainable Employment, & Advocacy Activities. All these facilities and services are provided to Persons with disability free of cost across 9 Locations in India, Delhi, Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Pune, & Mumbai.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds raised from ADHM 2016 shall be utilised in the SKILL BUILDING & EMPLOYMENT of the Persons with Disability.