Chilume Social Service Society
Integrated development of the deprived rural and less privileged children, youth and women in rural areas and slums of Bangalore city through education and skill development programmes
Work and Achievements
- To train 75 dropouts and unemployed rural girls in garment making and provide job opportunities
- To train 50 rural girls in bag knitting and provide self employment opportunities
- To provide 50 goats/sheep for 25 poor young widows for alternate livelihood opportunities
- To train 50 youth in four wheeler driving and provide job opportunities
- To train 50 youth in two masonries skill and ensure self employment
Secondly, we will conduct EDP trainings and career guidance programmes for rural and slum youth. We will identify suitable driving school and enroll 50 youth for learning and availing DL for four wheeler and consequently provide job. Major expenses are fee to driving school and EDP training expenses.
Thirdly, knitting training for girls, we will appoint an instructor and expenses like consumables and salary.
Fourthly, we will train youth in masonry job which has great demand; onsite training for youth in mason job will be provided under supervision of a contractor. Major expenses are honorarium to trainer and EDP training.
Lastly, we will provide a pair of sheep/goats for young widows for their livelihood opportunities.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds will be used for vocational training of youth as mentioned above