Mobility India promotes Inclusive development through provision of comprehensive health care services/Assistive technology, therapeutic interventions, conduction education and training programs.
Work and Achievements
MI’s reach over the last twenty three years has been in South, East, North-Eastern States of India and middle income countries supporting 180 organisations - Extending Technical support for setting up of Prosthetic & Orthotic workshops and therapy facilities and created awareness on Disability and Rehabilitation.
- 6 lakh people benefitted through Healthcare initiatives
- 70,608 children benefitted through Inclusive Education initiatives
- 1,90,92 people with disabilities and their family lead a self-reliant life
- 57,059 people benefitted through Social and 44,743 through Empowerment initiatives
- National Award for 'Outstanding Work In the Creation Of Barrier Free Environment For Persons With Disabilities' by the Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment, Department Of Disability Affairs, Government Of India in 2014
- State Award for the Best Services & Achievement in the Disability Sector for 2017
- National CSR Leadership Congress awarded MI Certificate of Merit
- Best Women Director Award for Ms. Albina Shankar at India Women Empowerment & Leadership Summit
- Best Innovation Award for low cost, pre-fabricated Twin Device at 5th International Conference of Physical Therapy
- Mobility India won the first placed in The Enable Makeathon for low cost pre-fabricated Twin device -organized by The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).
Fund Utilisation Statement
Your contribution will add valuable support by funding assistive products such as hearing aid, spectacles, ramps, callipers, artificial limbs, wheelchairs, special chairs and other mobility devices.