Our focus is on motivating individuals to volunteer at least once a month (12/365) and make a difference by providing quality education to under privileged children through volunteering.
Work and Achievements
The major two verticals of Team Everest are:
- Promoting Volunteering: We believe in volunteering, common citizens taking action to solve a local issue. We believe that such solution will strengthen the community and is a sustainable solution also.
- Education: The idea is to provide quality education to those who could not afford it and create various opportunities for children to learn new things to get themselves prepared for the challenging future in front of them!
We do various initiatives like scholarship, school adoption program, running free tuition center in rural areas and free computer centers.
- Intermediate Level – GuideStar India Transparency Badge” from Guide Star India.
- One of the Top-10 NGO selected by iVolunteer for ‘Leader in Volunteer Engagement’ award in 2012
- Best Person of the Year – 2010’ Award by Puthiya Thalaimurai magazine for our founder.
- iVolunteer Hero-2012’ award by iVolunteer NGO for our founder.
Fund Utilisation Statement
The funds will be used for Team Everest ‘I am the Change Scholarship’ initiative to sponsor parentless and single parented students to finish their graduation.