Child Heart Foundation
To treat each and every child with congenital heart defect born in underprivileged family.
Work and Achievements
- From January 2018 till now, have funded 6 successful heart treatments and are planning to add 20 more to the list.
- 49 free OPD's at different locations which includes pediatric and fetal ECHO
- In year 2017.We have sponsored 20 surgeries we also sponsored 20 surgeries which cost in lakhs through our HriDAAN program, for children from (0-14 years) belonging to underprivileged families.
- We have conducted more than 2000 ECHO’s and Fetal ECHO’s in year 2017 for free.
- We operate in New Delhi, Siliguri (WB), Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, and Chandigarh (Punjab).
- We also conduct congenital heart disease awareness community workshops under our SuGYAAN program.
- We hold training programs for doctors under our Hridaya Saksham program.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Treatment of children with congenital heart disease born in underprivileged families who cannot support the treatment.