Khushboo Welfare Society
Help the physically and mentally challenged to become self-reliant, realize their full potential and enhance their capabilities to maximum possible.
Work and Achievements
Khushboo Welfare Society works with special children, adolescents and grownups with special conditions such as:
- Cerebral palsy
- Down syndrome
- Mental Retardation
- Slow Learners
Our work focuses on;
- Provide relief to the families of these children by taking care of the children during part of the day
- Provide continuum of care to these children on a long term basis.
- Help the children to become more self reliant through Life Skills building & Therapeutic programs.
WHERE WE WORK:
- We run a day care center at Gurgaon, providing a range of services.
- We also run a Community based (Outreach) program for special children about 10 kms from our center.
Each person approaching Khushboo for care is assessed extensively by our Diagnostics and Prescriptive team comprising of Khushboo staff and specialists from renowned hospitals such as Fortis, Max, and Medanta.
Based on this assessment, therapeutic/development needs are identified and an Individual Development Plan (IDP) is created.
Based on the development plan, the child is made a part of one of the following streams:
- Regular enrolment
The child is also assigned to a group based on her/his age and ability.
The center delivers it services through two programs comprising of various activities and the schedule is based on the child’s individual development plan.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds will be utilized to work with special children, adolescents and grownups ,helping them through flexible education, vocationl training,therapeutic programs to attain self-sufficiency