National Social Society
Primary education through remedial class for poor student.
Work and Achievements
National Social Society is a registered Non Government Organization at Pan India level and work activity with youth & women, children education lives in community and slums, village.
- Adolescent Girls Health And Career guidance program organized in various places
- Health Camps Have Been Organized
- Vocational training Livelihood(Beauty and wellness)
- Camps was Organized To Provide health facilities to underprivileged community people of Dwarka JJ colony
- The remedial Class to Street Children of South Delhi in order to synchronize them with formal education.
- Integrated rural development programme in district of Aluda, Dausa, Rajasthan
- Gender transformative awareness - 500 beneficiaries
- Education awareness-3000
- Girls basic education-2773
- Boys basic education-773
- Women empower through skill development training-3939
- Awareness men(farmers)-2702
Fund Utilisation Statement
To make single mother independent physically as well mentally and creative and their children, able to study.