Sri Sathya Sai Health and Education Trust
To serve the cause of "Right to Healthy Childhood" by providing Free and Quality Health Care focusing on Congenital Heart Disease.
Work and Achievements
Sri Sathya Sai Sanjeevani chain of Hospitals are Pediatric Cardiac centers started in Nov 2012 to address the cruel and unfortunate reality of Congenital Heart Disease. We have Hospitals in Raipur, Chhattisgarh and Palwal, Haryana.
Impact from Nov 2012 till May 2018:
- 55,000 + Pediatric Cardiac Consultations
- 5800 + Cardiac Interventions and Surgeries
- 20,000 + Rural Children screened
Whats Unique about Sanjeevani:
- We provide all services here for Congenital heart Disease Diagnosis, Cath Interventions and Surgical Treatment TOTALLY FREE OF COST irrespective of caste, creed, religion and nationality.
- Lodging and Food of Patients and Attendants is also provided FREE OF COST to relieve any financial burden and indirectly bringing a positive hope and support to the families who are already under the stress of Child’s health.
- Compassionate Healing is what drives the culture of the place.
Need: In India, 1 out of 100 children are born with Congenital Heart Disease (CHD). We have Incidence of ~ 3 Lakh Children born with CHD every year and Prevalence of ~ 25 Million Population with CHD.
India has only 10% of the required capacity to address this issue and hardly any dedicated institutes to address this issue. It is highly labour Intensive and very expensive for a Middle and Lower class family to afford (INR 3-5 lakh is the cost of treatment).
To address above, Sanjeevani Hospitals provide World class treatment to all totally free of cost.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds raised through ADHM shall be used for funding Surgeries/Cath Interventions in our Hospitals and developing other Patient Care facilities.