Love Care foundation
To work for the cause and care of the economically and socially deprived, to improve their quality of life by proving them withveducation for livelihoode, to guide them in bringing a positive change in their lives and hence the society.
Work and Achievements
Love Care Foundation is a national level organization, spread across 11 states of India through 54 projects, working for the development of underprivileged. Our focus areas are:
- Vocational Training
- Women Empowerment
- Youth employability
- Disaster Management
- Over 27,500 direct stakeholders
- Over 3,500 children have accessed our education programs
- Over 2200 Boys and girls honed their skills through our vocational skills development program and are engaged in income generation.
- 99 community groups of women, children, youth and adolescents formed, with over 12,500 direct stakeholders
- Over 6500 women, men and children have accessed our Health
Education Program. Love Care Foundation started its journey way back in 2010 and since then it has reached more than 1, 25,000 beneficiaries through its 54 projects annually. Education of underprivileged children is the core area of focus as it is the key to address human development issues like poverty, healthcare, unemployment, population control, human rights, etc.
LCF relentlessly works towards providing education to underprivileged children who are living under difficult circumstances such as child labor, children from BPL Families , children with rare disabilities and disaster affected children.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds collected will be utilized for the series of formal schools launched this year – Golden Umbrella Academy- An inclusive school –Accessible for all.