Amhi Amchya Arogyasathi
AAA working for tribal, rural & urban poor in 9 district of 2 state M.P & M.S. 418 villages and covers 461000 population.
Work and Achievements
Health:- To reduce neonatal mortality rate 22 in gadhciroli & cahandanpur district in Maharashtra & 24 in shivani district M.P through 125 female village health work through home base neonatal care programme.
Education:- Financial literacy & aflatoon club programme 251 zila parishad school of gadhciroli district.
- Reached up to 15680 boys & girls.
- Trained 303 teachers.
- 120 aftlatoon bank were formed.
Livelihood:- Convergence of MGNREGA with NRLM,
- For livelihood opportunity in kurkhera block of gadhciroli district in Maharashtra.
- Integrated participatory planning exercise were done in 45 grampanchyat .
- 322977 of person days of work demanded under MGNREGA through 120 village of 45 grampanchyat.
Women Empowerment Through Women SHG’s :-
- AAA formed 518 SHG’s & involved 9441 women,
- Last 5 year 350 SGH’s received 1.35 crore loans from nationalized bank for various agriculture & small business and paid 96% of loan.
Community based rehabilitation of PWD’s :- AAA working with 650 PWD’s in 91 village of 3 district.
- 28 PWD’s started their business.
- 360 PWD’s received online certificates.
- 12 PWD’s self help group were formed.
- 92 PWD’s receiving Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Scheme.
- 52 PWD’s worked under MGNREGA.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Community rehabilitation of PWD's in their villages through entrepreneurship training and marketing. Running a regular training center for education pwd's and women & place them for job.