- To facilitate the process of enabling and empowering needy educated youth find employment, focus being Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
- To create a network of resources to reduce unemployment
Work and Achievements
Creating Futures is a non-profit and non-government organization that aims to train and create employment opportunities for the educated rural and urban youth from economically under-privileged background. We aim to do this by training them in various skills to make them highly-capable corporate-ready resources, facilitating their employment, including employing them.
This initiative includes:
- Providing technology-based training and project experience
- Providing soft-skills training and development
- Providing exposure to business-enabled and corporate-enabled programs
- Partner with corporate houses to enable employment
Being a 100% volunteer driven organization, in the last 3 years we have enabled more than 1100 children and youths in creating their visions for their future and realizing their dream careers through 12 Employability workshops in Bangalore and Davangere. In addition to this, we have conducted Life skills workshops for 12 batches thereby empowering them to lead a powerful life. In the spirit to addressing the root of the challenge, we engaged with a school in the outskirts of Bangalore and implemented a whole school development program impacting multiple stakeholders such as the parents, teachers, students and authority figures concerning the school. Apart from these, we have conducted various other programs like Spoken English, Technology Trainings and Internship programs.
Over 50% of the students who have participated in our employability programs have attributed their employment to our workshops.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds will be utilized for whole school development and skill development of youths in the rural sector seeking employment.