SAVE RHINO, The pride of Assam and India.
Let’s work together to save this last survivor of the era of dinosaurs.
Work and Achievements
BORDOISILA FOUNDATION, a non-profit organization based in New Delhi catering to health, cultural, and skill development fields.
- Create health awareness amongst masses for two non-communicable diseases Cancer and Cardiac disease. Providing healthcare assistance to people from the North East.
- Preservation of the rich cultural heritage and the flora and fauna of the North Eastern states.
- guide young people from the state in terms of skill development
- Bordoisila Patient Shelter :started in April 2015 for people coming from North east for their treatment in Delhi NCR. This project has been nominated as finalist for the North East Social Impact Award 2015
- Organized 27 cancer awareness and screening camps and no tobacco campaign in various districts of upper Assam since January 2017. Operating a mobile Cancer Detection Van in Assam since January 2017.
- Organized 5 cancer awareness and detection camps in Delhi as well
- DHAWNI – a fundraising cancer awareness cultural Event in Delhi in 2016 and screening of a movie on anti - tobacco
- Distributed relief materials to the flood affected people and wildlife in the interiors of Assam in 2016
- During the devastating 2017 Assam flood, Bordoisila Foundation operated seven health camps in the inaccessible flood hit areas of Morigaon and Koliabor Districts of Assam
- Financial assistance to Cancer patients
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds will go in: uplifting the living conditions and morale of the forest guards – the first echelon in protection of the rhinos • alternate sustainable economy of the forests’ fringe villages - the source of poacher • Rehabilitation of rescued Rhino in Kaziranga national park