Growth Foundation of India
We believe in empowering and enabling the communities and the beneficiaries to broaden their choices and choose from the myriad of avenues to improve their quality of life and well-being.
Work and Achievements
Growth Foundation of India is an organization that has constantly been striving to attain sustainable growth in the country by engaging with, and uplifting the socio-economically deprived communities and holistic development of individuals specifically youth and women. The four areas of concentration are – Education, Women Empowerment, Health and Environment.
Sustainable growth and development is brought with best global practices, highest standards of accountability, best quality of service delivery and transparency. Our approach and models are replicable and sustainable pan-India.
Established in 2013, in Uttarakhand during the 2013 devastating floods. Provisions for after disaster relief was made through us with a huge collection of clothes, food etc. These provisions along with basic supply kits were provided to those affected during the floods.
We have developed unique programmes in areas of Education, Healthcare and Livelihood.
- Project “Vinay”: Growth Foundation of India has been actively working with the local community for upgradation of education received and also running informal classes in various slums of Delhi, have covered around 750 children including children,
- Women’s Group “Mahilla Ekkikaran”: The foundation has empowered more than 50 women by creating a Women’s Group in Bhawar Singh Camp, a slum area of Vasant Vihar, New Delhi by training them and creating an environment of self-dependency and liberty.
- Further the foundation has adopted a school in Ranikhet , Uttrakhand and also Proffered Scholarship for more than 250 students in Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand. The foundation has also targeted large parts of schools, slums and society by covering more than 2500 people/ students from one school by conducting various Health checkup camps like eye checkup camps in slum areas.
- We have also worked with Ministry of Tourism and trained more than 300 auto drivers, 150 taxi drivers, and 100 ladies shopkeeper in Vasant kunj.
- The foundation has also trained more than 800 people in skill development training by Tikshna Mission Trust, New Delhi.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds raised through your efforts will be utilized for meeting the running expenses of all the programmes and also will help us to extend our reach to wider section of beneficiaries across India.