To become the first crisis response centre for the youth. Help them overcome depression and suicidal tendencies by becoming an enabler to handle disappointments, depression and suicidal tendencies due to failures academics, career or relationships.
Work and Achievements
The core objective is to Save Young Lives from crime and prevents suicides. Sa-Mudra Foundation has been working for youth empowerment through informal educational initiatives both at preventive and curative stages.
Sa-Mudra is working consistently to build a healthy society by inculcating positive personality traits, life skills and livelihood skills among unemployed, under employed, unemployable youth from economically weaker communities in rural, semi urban, rural, urban slums including ever increasing migrants in Bengaluru through innovative need based wellness programs of capacity building, counseling and training. Sa-Mudra has pioneered an exclusive helpline 'Sa-Mudra Yuva Helpline – 9880396331’ to address adolescent issues as a first respondent.
Our most popular campaign ‘Love-Life’ sensitizes people the need to control and prevention of suicidal tendencies among students/ youth.
- We provide 24/7 Tele counselling service - YUVA HELPLINE.
- We create awareness about suicide prevention - #LOVE-LIFE.
- We provide employability training for youth - MOULYA KOUSHALYA.
- Workshops in various colleges and institutions about career, examination, parental behaviour and other personality development program.
- Counselling for youth, students and parents.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds will used to scale up the response centre for youth and parents from lower economic background. The response centre will offer free counseling on education, career guidance & counsel depression.