To uplift the lives of children with multiple disorders and successfully empower them to face the world with confidence and courage.
Work and Achievements
Navachethana Trust for mentally challenged is working for the empowerment of children with disabilities and distress has a rich history spanning 16 years, marked by accomplishments. The Trust is geared to empower such people in socio-economic- cultural fronts, leading to their holistic development. By 2020, it aims to touch at least 5,000 lives with disabilities, creating a positive impact.
The Journey started in OCT 2001 in BSK 2nd Stage for mentally challenged and multiple handicapped children of different age groups. Navachethana is a non-profit, non- commercial voluntary organization. It’s also creative center for mentally challenged children which is established to impart self help education.
- We accommodate mentally & physically challenged children from different walks of life, which include the economically weaker sections of the society and also children having multiple disorders.
- Our Vision: Nothing is impossible, Service Unlimited.
- Our Mission: Uplifting the lives of specially challenged children and aid in their social inclusion
- Our Coverage: Navachethana Trust for mentally challenged operates in Bangalore, Karnataka, with its Regd office in Banashankari, Bangalore, and Karnataka. We have now Branch in Sommanahalli.
- Our Affiliations/Partnership: The Trust is affiliated to the State Government of Karnataka, Government of India,
- Our Credentials : Best Social services offered by JCI, Bengaluru in the year 2006, Sadaka Ratna by Saheli groups in the year 2003, Rotary Award 2016
The awards qualify Navachethana Trust for mentally challenged as a credible, trustworthy and professional facilitator in the field of creating an inclusive society free from discrimination where persons with disabilities become contributing members living with dignity and respect.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Purchase of vehicle to pick and drop children